Introduction to coding – Block based drag and drop codes.
Scratch is a programming language used in this course and skills learned can be applied to other programming languages such as Python and Java..
Scratch is a block-based visual programming language and website targeted primarily at children 8-16 to help learn code..
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 8+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 10..
Live interactive sessions, Assessment & Digital Certification.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
What you will learn?
Provides highly practical hands-on experience on coding.
Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology.
Prepares your student for the fast-paced competitive world.
Enables learner to develop and express creativity.
Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies.
Gives a head-start in preparing for the core coding languages like C, Python etc.
About this Specialization
Virtual Class room, Live Interaction, Support to clear doubts, Assessment & Digital Certification.
What & Why this course?
- Basics of Coding.
- Entry level to Core coding.
- To create interest in learning advanced core technical coding.
- Excellent opportunity for kids to explore coding at very early stage.
- Offering the young kids an opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of Coding.
- Widen the view of young people and encourage them to be our future scientists, engineers, makers and inventors.
- Help children acquire 21st century skills like creative thinking, team work, communication, project presentation.
Stem Robotics is a global leader in providing STEM Education, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students from Age group 8 to Corporates / Faculties etc, who wish to learn the latest technologies in AI and Robotics. We have presence in USA, Africa, UAE & SEA.
- Internationally Approved STEM curriculum & Trainers.
- International Recognition of our SARA Robot in International Robotics Summit 2019 Philippines.
- World Robot Olympiad and FLL competition – regional level toppers and 28 students represented in National level robotics competition in 2019.
- Signed up with Science India Forum Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , to provide online training for 28 schools.
- Signed up with Unifinity a global virtual training provider to launch our training program in US , UK, Africa.