Install Python and write your first program.
Describe the basics of the Python programming language.
Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information.
Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops.
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 12+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 20.
Live interactive sessions, Assessment & Digital Certification.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
What you will learn?
To develop a strong basics in Python Scripting.
To start a core career in Python.
To develop student’s critical thinking capabilities and logical learning methodologies.
Python phases, data types, functions, control statements, loops, python modules, user input defined, files, classes and objects.
Stem Robotics is a global leader in providing STEM Education, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students from Age group 8 to Corporates / Faculties etc, who wish to learn the latest technologies in AI and Robotics. We have presence in USA, Africa, UAE & SEA.
- Internationally Approved STEM curriculum & Trainers.
- International Recognition of our SARA Robot in International Robotics Summit 2019 Philippines.
- World Robot Olympiad and FLL competition – regional level toppers and 28 students represented in National level robotics competition in 2019.
- Signed up with Science India Forum Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , to provide online training for 28 schools.
- Signed up with Unifinity a global virtual training provider to launch our training program in US , UK, Africa.