Excellent opportunity for kids to explore coding at very early stage.
Blocks-based coding programs inspire intellectual and creative empowerment.
MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets..
Widen the view of young people and encourage them to be our future scientists, engineers, makers and inventors..
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 8+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 10..
- Basic computer knowledge
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
What you will learn?
Developing different android apps.
Understanding how mobile app works.
Coding in – Motion Statements, Look statements, Control statements, [ If loop , If else loop, forever, repeat ].
Sensing commands, adding variables, operators and applying logic statements..
About this Specialization
MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. The course will give students hands-on experience in developing interesting Android applications. No previous experience in programming is needed, and the course is suitable for students with any level of computing experience. MIT App Inventor will be used in the course. It is a blocks-based programming tool that allows everyone, even novices, to start programming and build fully functional apps for Android devices.
Stem Robotics is a global leader in providing STEM Education, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students from Age group 8 to Corporates / Faculties etc, who wish to learn the latest technologies in AI and Robotics. We have presence in USA, Africa, UAE & SEA.
- Internationally Approved STEM curriculum & Trainers.
- International Recognition of our SARA Robot in International Robotics Summit 2019 Philippines.
- World Robot Olympiad and FLL competition – regional level toppers and 28 students represented in National level robotics competition in 2019.
- Signed up with Science India Forum Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , to provide online training for 28 schools.
- Signed up with Unifinity a global virtual training provider to launch our training program in US , UK, Africa.