Introduction to the Arduino and other components needed for robotics.
Coding helps children learn how to have fun with math.
Live interactive sessions, Assessment & Digital Certification.
Understanding computers and learning the basics of coding helps children to develop an appreciation of how things work.
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 12+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 20.
There is no requirements for a physical kit as the classes are based on online simulation.
- Basic coding skill
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
What you will learn?
Learn electronics easily.
Learn C++ coding.
Learn Arduino Projects.
Motors & Sensors.
Stem Robotics is a global leader in providing STEM Education, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students from Age group 8 to Corporates / Faculties etc, who wish to learn the latest technologies in AI and Robotics. We have presence in USA, Africa, UAE & SEA.
- Internationally Approved STEM curriculum & Trainers.
- International Recognition of our SARA Robot in International Robotics Summit 2019 Philippines.
- World Robot Olympiad and FLL competition – regional level toppers and 28 students represented in National level robotics competition in 2019.
- Signed up with Science India Forum Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , to provide online training for 28 schools.
- Signed up with Unifinity a global virtual training provider to launch our training program in US , UK, Africa.