What is a Robot? How coding skills are used in robotics?.
Students can build and program their own ev3 robot friend.
Our lesson plans help students to develop their communication, creativity and critical thinking-skills in a fun and exciting way..
Live interactive sessions, Assessment & Digital Certification.
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 8+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 10.
There is no requirements for a physical kit as the classes are based on online simulation.
- Basic coding skill
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
What you will learn?
Unleash the creative powers of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3.
Students can build robots that think , decide and act and can do anything you can imagine.
Learn commands, blocks, sequences, algorithms, motors, sensors, patterns to code.
About this Specialization
Kids try to program the actions of a robot or a computer program, they learn to identify all the small steps that when combined to create a bigger journey. They learn to anticipate obstacles, find creative shortcuts. It teaches kids to think 3 dimensions. It improves creativity and decision making.
Stem Robotics is a global leader in providing STEM Education, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students from Age group 8 to Corporates / Faculties etc, who wish to learn the latest technologies in AI and Robotics. We have presence in USA, Africa, UAE & SEA.
- Internationally Approved STEM curriculum & Trainers.
- International Recognition of our SARA Robot in International Robotics Summit 2019 Philippines.
- World Robot Olympiad and FLL competition – regional level toppers and 28 students represented in National level robotics competition in 2019.
- Signed up with Science India Forum Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , to provide online training for 28 schools.
- Signed up with Unifinity a global virtual training provider to launch our training program in US , UK, Africa.